Global Sound Healing Day!
52 52 people viewed this event.
For two decades we have celebrated an event called World Sound Healing Day on Valentine’s Day, February 14th. This annual sonic offering is dedicated to Global Harmonization—creating peace & harmony on our planet through intentionalized sound. This year, on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, we will be celebrating the 21st Annual World Sound Healing Day.
In this event we will:
- Start with an Energy Circle
- Set loving intentions for the planet!
- Candle ceremony and lighting
- Do a Heart Activation
- Recite different prayers for Peace based on different religions and traditions
- Chant and sing
- Listen to the powerful sound of Light Language
- Sound Bath with Crystal singing bowls tuned to the 432 Hz frequency
- End with another Energy Circle
- If you’re local, please bring a blanket, towel or yoga mat. (Mats will be provided for people visiting Sedona).
- Positive attitude and open heart
- Journal and Pen (optional) to write whatever you feel like after the experience.
Note: This event is limited to 18 people.