Sonic Love with Anna Sun Choi
Join the global movement of World Sound Healing Day Monday, February 14, 2022 for Sonic Love where you’ll experience an expansion of your heart and resonance of love pulsing through your body through sound vibrations.
In this powerful and profound one hour, you will:
- Bathe in resonant improvisational notes of featured pianist composer Craig Addy, Founder of of Under the Piano, who translates your story into improvisational musical soundtracks, feeling the sound of music in your veins
- Shake out stress, toxins, and stagnant energy through Korean Qigong movement, tuning in within to pulsating through ecstatic like rhythms. Everyone’s eyes will remain closed to stay focused within in clearing out what no longer serves to allow what we want as energy in our cells
- Clear out the seven main energy centers of your body immersing yourself in the scared sounds of Jonathan Goldman’s 7 Chakra Tune Up with the option to hum along with 7 sacred sounds of your body to amplify sound healing in your body’s cells
- Meditate guided with live instrumental music then immerse yourself in the sounds of silence connecting deeply with your heart
- Enjoying a medley of acapella songs sung by Anna along with her first composed song “You Are OK” an original song singing on ukulele created during a roadtrip in the pandemic to inspire your soul journey while expanding your heart for the day
About the Host:
Anna Choi serves the next generation of high achieving, creative, conscious leaders who are stressed from emotional management of family relationships, running on empty from back to back meetings, and looking to optimize their full energy potential to stay replenished throughout the day– catalyzing a tipping point to elevate humanity’s consciousness.
Her work blends ancient wisdom, energy mastery, and brain education as an Energy Coach, Korean Qigong Instructor, Taekwondo Martial Artist, TEDx speaker, Forbes Author, and second generation Korean American social entrepreneur, who founded the Conscious Leadership Foundation to train teachers and educators in helping their students cultivate mindfulness and emotional resilience.
Learn more at www.annasunchoi.com
About Craig Addy
Craig Addy is the musician who listens to the listener.
His purpose as a creator and performer is to provide nurturing, healing, and beautiful musical experiences that make a better world for all – people and the planet. During his healing Under the Piano sessions and piano performances Craig asks his listeners, “What are you dealing with? What is your experience of life right now? What are your dreams? What are you creating?”. Their answers are his inspiration for improvised piano music that captures the essence of what is shared at an emotional level.
Pianist, Composer, ImprovisorBMus, ARCT Piano performance