PINTIG-BUHAY: Connecting to the Heartbeat of Life
Join us on the 4th Annual PINTIG-BUHAY.
Connecting to the Heartbeat of Life on World Sound Healing Day 2021.
PINTIG-BUHAY (Tagalog for Heartbeat and Life) is an opportunity to “pause” and be present to the heart as it is connected to the body, mind and spirit.
Many of us are facing numerous challenges these days – relational, financial, mental, social, etc.. Our hearts can feel all of these, beat by beat. Given our many preoccupations, we can hardly take the time to take care of our heart and our psycho-emotional health.
We invite you to a space that connects you to the life-nourishing rhythm of your heart, through “PINTIG-BUHAY 2021”.
Through this event that is focused on Heart-Wellbeing, Rhythm and Love, we intend to foster personal health that can also nurture social, relational, community well-being.
The goals of the event are:
1. To give a space for the participants to have a “date” with their hearts. (We go beyond the concept of romantic date. But to give importance to a very important part of ourselves – which is the heart).
2. To let the participants appreciate the importance of the heart in the over-all well-being of the human person.
3. To let the participants experience an initial link between the health of the person with the health of the environment.
4. Through the various activities that integrate music, sound, movement, art and talk, the participants will have an opportunity to learn how to take care of their heart.
5. To let the participants give and receive gratitude and love.