World Sound Healing Day ~ A Powerful Tool To Transform Oneself And Planet Earth
Let’s come together Sunday 14 February (ZOOM CLASS) to contribute to the global movement through the healing practice of sound…
When many voices unite the potency for transformation is tenfold.
Not only for the environment but for oneself.
The subtle vibration created within:
- soothes the frayed nervous system
- calms the busy mind
- cultivates a place of healing and repair
Whilst the outer vibration brings healing to mother earth and the environment around you.
February’s waning Scorpio moon invites you to release anything that’s no longer serving you and acceptance of what is.
We’ll use the potency of February’s Scorpio new moon phase to:
- Heal both oneself and the planet
- Release anything that no longer serves you
- Tap into the softer side of acceptance of what is
You will enjoy:
- Calming pranayama (breathing technique) to harmonise and balance your nervous system
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation/meditation), which is restorative on every level
- Heart expanding Mantra meditations ~ Meditative Toning practices
You don’t need to have a fabulous voice…. Or even be able to hold a tune.
Chetana will guide you through the practices in a supportive and systematic way.
TIME: AEST 5pm – 6.30pm
VENUE: Run on Zoom ~ from the comfort of your own home
I promise you will leave feeling relaxed, deeply connected to your heart and in a blissful state… 🙏🏼